AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUM
LOGIN TO GET STARTED WITH OUR AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUMS OR SIMPLY DON'T LOG IN AND JUST BROWSE AROUND!

WE DON'T HAVE MUCH CONTENT HERE SO REGISTER AND GET POSTING AND HELP THIS COMMUNITY!

SEE THAT SHARE BAR ON THE LEFT OF THIS WEBSITE CLICK THAT TO HELP PROMOTE THE FORUMS! THANKS!
AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUM
LOGIN TO GET STARTED WITH OUR AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUMS OR SIMPLY DON'T LOG IN AND JUST BROWSE AROUND!

WE DON'T HAVE MUCH CONTENT HERE SO REGISTER AND GET POSTING AND HELP THIS COMMUNITY!

SEE THAT SHARE BAR ON THE LEFT OF THIS WEBSITE CLICK THAT TO HELP PROMOTE THE FORUMS! THANKS!
AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUM

WELCOME TO AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUM, HERE YOU WILL FIND ALL THE DISCUSSIONS AND TOPICS YOUR HEART DESIRES!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Go down 
+9
NoblesseNoble
Blue
lanun
Rain Shigatsu
Delete
Nanjero
Amethystlock
amazer
Admin (IGDaniel)
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin (IGDaniel)
Admin

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:54 am

INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO EVERYONE ON THIS NEW FORUM!
Back to top Go down
http://aq3d.co.uk
amazer

amazer

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:24 pm

I only started playing AQ3D like 3 months ago and so far I'm really enjoying the game and the community is just amazing. This is without any doubt the very commencement of a great adventure! Cya guys in game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/yoboyrevo
Admin (IGDaniel)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Well guess i should introduce myself aswell haha, My names Dan and ive been playing aq3d since the release on steam and am a advertiser at heart but decided a change for this website project that hopefully makes it easier for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Amethystlock

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm going to use my introduction from my other forum; it didn't get replies lol cold...

I'm Amethystlock, welcome to (our) humble domain, please leave shoes by the door. It's a popular saying that childhood friends become like family, you'd treat them just like how you'd treat your own family, and I love that tradition. annoying and immature times where everyone is happy to do random things without planning every day and night. and be loud. those are my most favorite times in my whole entire life and I always want to live like my best friends.

I also hope to become an astronautical engineer. I was inspired by fictional char Ripley from Alien/Isolation, and that is horribly ironic, but I want to learn all the mysteries of spacecraft tech and support life with its systems. or makeshift contraptions for survival. it'd be a dream to be surrounded by the ever-changing futuristic machines and build sanctuaries. hideouts were a fun childish thing of the past too.

Pleasure to be in this forum family!
Back to top Go down
Nanjero

PostSubject: Introduction   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:25 am

Sup guys! My AQ3D IGN is Nanjero feel free to add me when you see me. Im also here to join the giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Admin (IGDaniel)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:27 am

QUICK TIP ADD YOUR IGN IN YOUR POST FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF SO WE CAN FIND YOU EASIER!
Back to top Go down
Delete

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:30 am

I am Unbound ingame since my username is already taken im using another username. So I love Artix entertainment since 2011 <3 It was since I played aqw, I am currently 18 yrs old I love to play online games was recently addicted to aq3d like alot! I have not spent that much on my acc in aqw and aq3d since i dont have the capacity also because of aq3d my playing time for aqw is really cut short Laughing . For I Unbound am willing to win! This Contest I may not have an outstanding talent in writing or expressing what I want to express but here I am trying to do my best on winning this giveaway! Thanks so much for the opportunity Aq3d Know It all!
Wishing all Good luck to who joined and will join!
Battleon! May the Gods adn Goddesses of Battle be with us always! /cheer
Back to top Go down
Rain Shigatsu

Rain Shigatsu

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 am

Hi Everyone!!! By the way i am Rain Shigatsu in game and the Great Bounty Hunter.... I love playing mmorpg and moba also , i also call my self as PC Gamer hahaha!... But outside the game i am a Grade 9 student . Country? Ofcourse Philippines!!! Thank you for this Giveaway ^^ this thing is really good... ^^ God bless All!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
lanun

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 am

Nothing to introduce about myself.. Just come here to win the giveaway.. TQ
My ign is L4NuN

Last edited by lanun on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 4:24 am

Most people already know me as "that one guy who farmed a lot in Alpha and Pre-Beta". Others know me simply as Blue.

I've played my first AE game back in 2009 and now I'm playing AQ3D, especially since the game feels smooth and the testing phases are usually the best phases of any video game. One of my biggest goals to achieve in AQ3D is to farm 10 million gold, but I've failed twice as AE has done a reset in Alpha and Pre-Beta. I could farm again, but I'm too lazy to invest so much time in repetitive grinding.

I am a "Legendary Founder" in AQ3D as I've backed the game with $120. I'll casually be in Battleon either leveling up a new character on another Steam client or doing other tasks. And it should be pretty obvious what my favorite color is (no spoilers).
Back to top Go down
NoblesseNoble

PostSubject: Introduction.   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:40 am

I am NoblesseNoble ,its a beautiful coincidence that my name matches a manga character, I am a good person and in game I help everyone , I like greenguard ,heartwood as there I get people to help. I like doomwood for farming.

In actual life I want to be a Physicist, I really love physics though I am bad at solving questions I enjoy it alot. I played this game for nearly 2 months and it has made me fall in loce with it. I want to help its development in anyway i can, but unfortunately I never get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Hqtred

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 am

Im Hqtred, I dont really have much to say about myself other than im a huge tryhard... Anyways im here for the giveaway. Wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Glutton

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 12:15 pm

IGN: Glutton

I'll be honest. I just join here for the chance to win in your giveaway haha.. but still looking for the future of your website. I'll be active here if it become more popular

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! C0LNdc8VEAAdX3n
Back to top Go down
Bamba

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello, my ing is Bamba and i dont have much to say about my self, I am here for the giveaway
Back to top Go down
JrGamer

JrGamer

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:41 am

Hello my IGN is JrGamer, I love Turtles XD. I am here for the giveaway. Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AQ3D COMMUNITY FORUM :: General Discussion :: ALL OTHER-
Jump to: